Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Steven Mnuchin to Yale classmates: I stand by Trump August 19, 2017Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin released a full-throated defense of President Trump on Saturday.
- More Mar-a-Lago customers dump Trump August 19, 2017Some of the biggest-named charities in America walked away from President Trump this week. The exits continued into the weekend, making eight cancellations.
- Far out: VW plans an electric hippie bus August 19, 2017Volkswagen will revisit its Microbus history, but with a twist.
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $650M after no winner drawn August 20, 2017Here's a bit of good news: There's a $650 million lottery prize up for grabs.
- President Trump's very bad week with business: A timeline August 19, 2017The businessman president had a really bad week with the business world.
- Steven Mnuchin to Yale classmates: I stand by Trump August 19, 2017
- What Industrial Contaminant Guidelines Are You Interested In?
- PCB: Cancer Concerns Spark Interest in buildings contaminated with PCB.
- PCB Cancer Risks and PCB Remediation; Questions Answered by Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- PCB Cancer Risk Feeds Greater Demand For Remediation Expertise, Reports Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- Darrell Maclean of Suburban SMI Shocked By Zero Growth of The Job Market: Not A Good Sign For The Industrial Environmental Remediation Business.
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Asbestos Environmental Decontamination of Suburban Allgrove School Building in East Granby, CT, Required Rapid Intervention By Darrell Maclean of SMI.
Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Services Company, in Norwood, MA, won the project to clean up the suburban Allgrove school building of asbestos. Darrell Maclean, president and founder of SMI, told reporters that the project required a rapid … Continue reading
Darrell Maclean, Founder and President, of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, has seen an uptick in business and predicts the economy is on the turn even though the national economic indicators suggest the contrary. To learn more … Continue reading
If you have just left college and are looking for an exciting job in the environmental services field, you may be interested in joining Southern Middlesex Industries, Inc., (SMI) in Norwood, MA. We are looking for an enthusiastic new Project … Continue reading
Darrell Maclean and Charles Smith of SMI Called Out to Suburban Hamden Police Department building, in Connecticut, To Solve The Case of The Carcinogenic Environmental Contaminant.
Darrell Maclean, President, and Charles Smith, Vice President of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, have won the project to rid the Hamden Memorial Town Hall and New Police Department of PCBs, a Persistent Organic Pollutant found throughout … Continue reading
Asbestos Abatement Challenge at Fitchburg State University: SMI’s Darrell Maclean, Charles Smith and Bill Finn Discuss the Progress.
Darrell Maclean, President, Charles Smith, Vice President, and Bill Finn, Project Manager of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, describe one of their latest Asbestos Abatement projects at the Hammond Hall building in Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. … Continue reading