Mr. Darrell MacLean has served as the President of SMI for over 25 years. Through SMI, Darrell MacLean has created a professional and experienced team equipped to handle a variety of demolition, environmental, and building needs for both large and small companies throughout New England. In addition to handling all sales, and overall operations for SMI, Darrell MacLean is also responsible for ensuring that the work completed by the company meets all the state regulations. Because of Darrell MacLean’s commitment to customer service and the quality of the work performed by SMI, it is now one of the foremost companies in Massachusetts for handling demolitions and dealing with asbestos problems. In order to remain informed about industry advances, Mr. MacLean also attends yearly seminars dedicated to industry trade practices including demolition, asbestos abatement and other the safe removal of other building contaminants. Dedicated to giving back to the community and providing for those in need, Darrell MacLean and SMI have a long history of donating to local charities. During the holidays, Darrell MacLean organized the distribution of both gifts and groceries to struggling families and continues to support the police forces, fire stations, and schools in Norwood, Massachusetts, through generous donations. Also concerned about the welfare of the environment, Darrell MacLean has organized cleaning crews through SMI to help reduce litter and create cleaner areas for his community to enjoy. When Darrell MacLean is not busy running SMI, he enjoys playing rounds of golf, taking boats out on the open water, and swimming. Before creating Southern Middlesex Industries, Mr. Darrell MacLean was a United States Air Force-trained aircraft mechanic, an industry in which he continues to be involved. Every year, Darrell MacLean renews his training at a third party facility, ensuring that he remains at the height of his skill level.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Making money and doing good: Impact investing is catching on June 27, 2017Snap, crackle, pop!
- Trump could start a trade war this week June 27, 2017President Trump could get a lot tougher this week on America's top trading partners.
- EU slaps Google with record $2.7 billion fine June 27, 2017European Union regulators slapped Google with a record ?2.4 billion ($2.7 billion) antitrust fine on Tuesday, the latest broadside fired at big American tech companies doing business in the region.
- How a refugee from Syria built an award-winning U.K. business June 27, 2017Razan Alsous knew it was time to leave Syria when a bomb detonated outside her husband's office.
- Google fine; Central bankers speak; Brazil's crisis June 27, 20171. Record fine for Google: European antitrust regulators slapped Google with a record ?2.4 billion ($2.7 billion) fine on Tuesday for systematically favoring its own search results above those of its competitors.
- Making money and doing good: Impact investing is catching on June 27, 2017
- What Industrial Contaminant Guidelines Are You Interested In?
- PCB: Cancer Concerns Spark Interest in buildings contaminated with PCB.
- PCB Cancer Risks and PCB Remediation; Questions Answered by Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- PCB Cancer Risk Feeds Greater Demand For Remediation Expertise, Reports Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- Darrell Maclean of Suburban SMI Shocked By Zero Growth of The Job Market: Not A Good Sign For The Industrial Environmental Remediation Business.