Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- CNN boss Jeff Zucker may be in mix for ESPN job January 20, 2018Is there a chance Jeff Zucker could jump from one iconic media brand, CNN, to another, ESPN?
- In Touch's Stormy Daniels interview: The rare unflattering tabloid story for President Trump January 20, 2018When In Touch Weekly published an interview this week with a porn actress who claimed to have had a sexual relationship with Donald Trump, it created another firestorm for the White House to put out.
- Twitter to tell 677,775 people they interacted with Kremlin-linked trolls January 20, 2018Twitter will inform nearly 700,000 people in the U.S. that they either followed a Kremlin-linked troll account, or retweeted or liked a tweet sent by one of the accounts, the social media company said Friday.
- Facebook to rank news outlets by trustworthiness January 19, 2018Facebook wants to make sure its users aren't duped by stories from untrustworthy news publications. So it's asking users which news publications they trust.
- Fed official appointed by Trump lays out plan for easing bank rules January 19, 2018The Federal Reserve's regulatory czar laid out his plans Friday to relax regulations on Wall Street banks.
- CNN boss Jeff Zucker may be in mix for ESPN job January 20, 2018
- What Industrial Contaminant Guidelines Are You Interested In?
- PCB: Cancer Concerns Spark Interest in buildings contaminated with PCB.
- PCB Cancer Risks and PCB Remediation; Questions Answered by Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- PCB Cancer Risk Feeds Greater Demand For Remediation Expertise, Reports Darrell Maclean of SMI.
- Darrell Maclean of Suburban SMI Shocked By Zero Growth of The Job Market: Not A Good Sign For The Industrial Environmental Remediation Business.
Tag Archives: Mold
Darrell Maclean, Founder and President, of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, discusses the handling of the debt ceiling, the inability of the government to come to terms with the overall economy and unemployment and projects a tough … Continue reading
SMI Tasked to Safely Remove Asbestos and Demolish the Morton School Building in Suburban Fall River, MA: Darrell Maclean Reports.
Darrell Maclean, President, and Charles Smith, Vice President of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, have won the project to tear down the old Morton Middle School building in suburban Fall River, Massachusetts. Due to the enormous amounts … Continue reading
Asbestos Environmental Decontamination of Suburban Allgrove School Building in East Granby, CT, Required Rapid Intervention By Darrell Maclean of SMI.
Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Services Company, in Norwood, MA, won the project to clean up the suburban Allgrove school building of asbestos. Darrell Maclean, president and founder of SMI, told reporters that the project required a rapid … Continue reading
Darrell Maclean, Founder and President, of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, has seen an uptick in business and predicts the economy is on the turn even though the national economic indicators suggest the contrary. To learn more … Continue reading
If you have just left college and are looking for an exciting job in the environmental services field, you may be interested in joining Southern Middlesex Industries, Inc., (SMI) in Norwood, MA. We are looking for an enthusiastic new Project … Continue reading
Darrell Maclean and Charles Smith of SMI Called Out to Suburban Hamden Police Department building, in Connecticut, To Solve The Case of The Carcinogenic Environmental Contaminant.
Darrell Maclean, President, and Charles Smith, Vice President of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, have won the project to rid the Hamden Memorial Town Hall and New Police Department of PCBs, a Persistent Organic Pollutant found throughout … Continue reading
Asbestos Abatement Challenge at Fitchburg State University: SMI’s Darrell Maclean, Charles Smith and Bill Finn Discuss the Progress.
Darrell Maclean, President, Charles Smith, Vice President, and Bill Finn, Project Manager of Southern Middlesex Industries (SMI), an Environmental Remediation Company, describe one of their latest Asbestos Abatement projects at the Hammond Hall building in Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, Massachusetts. … Continue reading